Founder Story: Tim's Learn List
For 30 days, I kept a list of all the things that popped into my head that I wanted to learn about. Some days I wrote down a few, other days none at all. Of course, I looked up the answers to quite a few of them, but I’ll leave that part to you!
Here’s what I wrote down…
- What sound does a giraffe make?
- How does England’s royal succession work?
- What are the new features of the new iPhone?
- What are all of our glands in our body and what do they all do?
- Can your ovulation tracker really be used against you in court?
- Did that one King Henry really have all of his wives killed? What was that about?
- Are there more bugs out at night or during the day? Why?
- Why is it called a baguette? What’s the etymology?
- What does “namaste” actually mean?
- Is it true you can’t control lighting in your dreams?