When you take a salt bath with our 100% Himalayan Bath Salt, you'll experience the sheer ecstasy of nature's oldest spa treatment!
- 10oz 100% pure Himalayan Bath Salt
- Booklet of practices, rituals, and affirmations designed to help you learn to measure how healthy you currently are with loving yourself... and what you can do about the results
HIMALAYAN BATH SALT
Himalayan salt is unlike any other salt in the world. It is harvested from 250 million year-old sea salt deposits in the Himalayan Mountains, making it one of the purest salts on Earth. Its 80 trace minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium make it unique in both its majestic beauty and in its therapeutic health benefits. Your aching muscles will thank you for days after soaking in the healing bath waters of authentic, precious Himalayan bath salt crystals.
FOCUS ON YOU
In order to have a constructive relationship with others, you must first have one with yourself.
Your attitude toward yourself will inevitably influence every aspect of your life. Having a good attitude can center you in your life purpose, help you accept your own weaknesses, and develop self-compassion as you tackle life's biggest challenges. In short, it can make you more positive, confident, and resilient. It may seem curious to think of focusing on yourself as a way to improve your relationship with others, but it is a prerequisite. The happier we are, the happier we make others. The higher our own well-being, the stronger our social relationships and our altruistic behavior.
Enjoy a salt bath as a way to slow down and focus on healing yourself. Then get to work on assimilating the included practices, rituals, and affirmations, and you will learn where your self love is healthy and where it isn't. You'll take steps toward improving it. You'll learn to find time to do so.
BENEFITS OF A SALT BATH
We love a Himalayan Salt bath because it’s relaxing and rejuvenating. It has been shown to help fight fatigue and to encourage restful, restorative sleep. A Himalayan Salt bath has been shown to have other health benefits as well. It delivers magnesium, which does so much good for the body, including helping your nervous system, helping turn food into energy, assisting in pain management, and so much more. It has also been shown to ease aches and pains, as well as help soothe tension and tightness that can contribute to muscle pain. It can also reduce inflammation and help with eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Himalayan Salt is antimicrobial and antibacterial. It may even help clear your sinuses.
- Rinse off in the shower first to remove dirt, oils, and cosmetic products.
- Fill the tub with water that’s WARM and comforting, but not too hot.
- Pour ½-to-all of this packet into the bathwater. Wait for it to fully dissolve before getting in.
- If you’re up for it, add additional soothing elements like essential lavender or rose oil.
- Keep some drinking water nearby in case you get dehydrated.
- Soak for however long feels right, but we recommend 10-30 minutes. If you have sensitive skin, you may wish to start with a quick dip to test your skin sensitivity first, and build up to longer soaks.
- Rinse off, dry, moisturize your skin.